How To Download
UPDATE: May 29th, 2020 – Adding guide on how to download using Google Drive/Klop
GOOGLE DRIVE/KLOP DOWNLOAD GUIDE
- Click “Login to Download” button
- Click “Get Code” to get the access into the file
- Login into your Google account (if you’re uncomfortable, you can create a burner Google Account just to login into KLOP)
- Copy the code that has been generated into the KLOP page
- Click “Generate Download Link”
- Download the file
- Above steps is only being done once, after you’re login into KLOP it is automatically goes into step #5
UPDATE : August 16th, 2018 – Added video guide on how to download batch files using JDOWNLOADER2
Update December 19th, 2015 : Added video tutorial on how to download and read the comics :
How to Download Comics (Video Guide)
Download GetComics Files :
Download GetComics Files from UsersCloud Service:
How To Download Comics
Here is some guide on how to download free comic files from GetComics.
Step #1 : Click on the download link of the comics that you want
Step #2 : Wait for the link to be loaded and click visit link button. So, no more need to fill in any captcha 🙂
Step #4 : Wait about 5 seconds and click on the “Skip This Ad” button
Step #5 : And then your download will be started. Meanwhile you are waiting just making a cup of coffee (or tea) 🙂
- If you can, you can support us by white listing the GetComics.info & SafelinkReview.Com website on your ad blocker plugin
- Click at least 1 ads, before clicking the “Visit Link” button. It will help us gain a bit more income to fund our website.
- After clicking the “Visit Link” button, another window / tab will be opened. Click the link that is generated by the page (such below picture). When you click it and it opens another popup, just close the pop up and re-click the link (it may take several click to open the real link).
How To Extract Split Zip Files
To extract split zip files, you need to download whole files. Download only 1 file, then try to delete the number extension and then try to unzip the files won’t work.
- You need to use file compression manager, I highly recommend 7-zip as it is the most versatile and easy to use. After you install 7-zip, right click on the first files from the whole batch.
- From the right click menu, choose 7-Zip > Extract Here / Extract to …